Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Clashing Sensations

Oh, Mary Jane what a relationship we had,
Memories of love however some were bad.

We spent a many night together just you and I,
Saw our dreams and nightmares right before our eyes.

Times of dread and angst left me screaming mad,
Frigid shrieking abasement clasped me rigid sad.

Glowing bliss of affection reigned forever high,
Dueling seared compassion collided in the sky.

Goring swarming thoughts brewed in my brain,
Binding me forsaken to your loathsome pain.

Beaming supremacy eclipsed me in the night,
Rugged dawn nirvana brandished adorning light.

Wraith intruding voices pillaged me insane,
Hiring hubris to renounce humility with vain.

Yet dignity and honor endured the prolong fight,
Prosperous glory thrives within my sight.

With caressing lips, my soul was filled with glee,
Then ascendency shattered and I diminished fearfully.

Still our bond is potent, when we are together,
We always rise colossal, even in atrocious weather.

A banshee Judas kiss educed me to plea,
Abhorrent trepidation dropped me to my knees.

Your misty allure mimics airy as a feather,
Clairvoyant rapture makes my love for you forever.

Callous covetous schemes capsize me to wail,
Convicting me confined to this desolate jail.

An undaunting voyage in which we will prevail,
Where the spirit leads us is where we set to sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment